Discover Your Dream
You’ve decided to pursue your dream, but what exactly is this dream? Today, take an inventory of your interests, talents and current skill sets. What do you love to do? Look past the job titles and really dig deep into what you enjoy doing and the parallel skills.
Try this exercise to help jump-start your vision and make sure you're honest. As you undergo this process, you’ll be able to examine your interests and determine the best direction to take in the immediate future. You may want to write down your responses to keep track of your progress.
- What job would you do, even if you weren’t getting paid?
- What activities give you that kid-like jolt of energy?
- What’s the feeling you’re looking for once you achieve your dream?
- Is there a smaller dream that might be the first step in getting to the larger dream?
- What skills do you have that will aid you in the pursuit of this dream?
- What steps can you take today toward pursuing your dream?
When you uncover what you love to do and recognize your inherent skills, you’ll realize that there are opportunities to follow your dream all around you.