The latest news on this change — carefully culled from the world wide web by our change agents. They do the surfing, so you don't have to!
Did you know that one in three Americans has received a high blood pressure diagnosis? If you’re one of them, there's lots of things you can do to bring it back down to normal. Try some of these tips from the American Heart Association, but be sure to check with your doctor first:
* Work with your doctor to find the best treatment plan for you.
* Reduce fat in your diet, especially saturated fats.
* Reduce salt in your diet.
* Ask your doctor if you need to lose weight.
* Get regular exercise.
* Quit smoking.
* Reduce your alcohol consumption.
* Check with your doctor to see if there are any medications that might help lower your blood pressure in addition to the lifestyle changes.
What has worked best for you in controlling your high blood pressure? [Newsok.com]