One Wild Time!
Adopting a pet may seem like big change, but it’s easy when you’re given the right tools…and it’s very rewarding. Your pet will keep you company, lavish you with affection, make you laugh, make you cry and transform your life.
Bringing a pet into your home is a big step. You’ll feel the excitement of a new beginning and the pleasure of your pet’s emerging personality and friendship, but you may also worry about meeting his needs and feel frustrated by the demands of his new routine. These email tips will help you navigate the practical and emotional challenges of adopting a pet.
During the next 30 days, you can expect to:
- Research various pets and determine which is the best fit.
- Determine the needs and demands of your new pet.
- Buy necessary supplies and food.
- Acclimate your pet to his new home.
- Find the professionals you need to keep your pet healthy and happy.
- Bond with your new pet and welcome him into the family.
As you and your new pet begin a lifetime together, we’ll be here to offer tips, resources and testimonials to help you on your way!
DID YOU KNOW? Of all U.S. households, 63% have pets—that’s 69 million households, and approximately 363 million animals. All those people and pets must be onto something. They say a dog is a man’s best friend, but your best friend might be a cat, bird, fish, rabbit, gecko or even a pig!