Read what people are are saying about Ariane's new book, The First 30 Days
- "My interview with Ariane was nothing but smooth, professional, and a hell of a lot of fun. Not the usual 20 questions. Highly recommended."
- "Your website about change has changed the
life of someone in a far, far away place...me, in Egypt! Well done!"
- "Thank you for setting up
this web site and I'm sure I'll be your new biggest fan."
- "I bought your book at the airport.
It called out to me. Thank you for your work and web site. Write a sequel, so I have more to read!"
- "I am so glad I found this inspirational web site."
- "I shared your book and web site
with several of my book clubs, blog groups and friends; I think it is great to share. I hope your book becomes very successful!"
- "Your book has fabulous tips to help the mindset-changing work that I do in the health industry. I am already sharing the book and web site with clients."
- "I have a new motto now because of you: From this situation, something good will come! You're a true godsend! I thank you from the bottom of my heart."
- "I love your book. It is helping me to acknowledge negative thoughts and emotions and turn them around, instead of letting them circle in my head."
- "I saw you on the Today show and it was that short appearance that literally, and physically, helped to change my life. You were the inspiration and motivation I needed to finally get moving."
- "I just retired and will be making other changes. This seems a pleasant and useful tool to begin. Thanks for the web site and encouragement."
- "I am going to buy your book today and sign up for your change tips. Thank you for your help."
- "I don't have any support from anyone, so this has really become a source of strength for me. Thank you."
have always wanted to start my own business...fear keeps rearing its ugly head at me. I love your web site. I'm hoping to write back to you someday and tell you that I DID IT." -Sheila
- "Thank you for providing something that could be a life-changing vehicle for personal change. Congratulations on living your dream and inspiring others to live theirs."
- "This book has helped me every
day. I have read and re-read parts of the book to boost my spirits and my strength to move forward."
- "This book has become more than just another book on my bookshelf, it has become a much needed friend during a major life change."
- "I was actually waiting for your book to come out at Barnes and Noble, and reserved it two weeks before it came out. I told my therapist about
it and your web site and how you made a positive impact on me."
- "I think I'm just so overwhelmed because I have so many changes that need to be made. I hope this helps. Thanks again!!"
- "Thank you for a much needed site. You're doing a great service for people."
- "Congratulations on the web site and your life's work... you have a wonderful way about you and, obviously, make a huge difference in the lives of others."
- "I feel better already after sharing only a couple of my stories."
- "I love this positive approach to life changing events. Thanks."
- "Great site!!!!"
- "Finally! This site needed to exist!"
- "Please add another 100 subjects at least; we all need this kind of content and help."
- "I am very taken by Ariane's concept and the philosophy of the website. In any case, I just loved the idea and am glad to chance upon it while reading Oprah."
- "Hurray!!! This is a wonderful site and I wish you the very, very, very best."
- "Read about your site in Oprah....visited immediately and plan to become a frequent visitor"
- "You are already a success by your commitment to making lives better."
- "Beautiful website. And beautiful intentions it holds"
- "I LOVE your website, way to go on getting a book published and having an article in Oprah! The world needs inspiration and community and your website provides both. Truly, I am deeply inspired."
- "Your email tips are so good, short, sweet and content rich."
- "Je trouve votre site absolument superbe!"
- "Just wanted to say that your daily "First30Days" emails are helping as I make some fairly frightening, but exciting changes in life. Thought you might not hear this often enough...so thanks."
- "Great site. Thanks for the opportunity to share a part of my life that may help others."
- "I love your site. My life has been defined
- "I just wanted to write and let you know how I much enjoy your site. It is a fantastic idea!"
- "I was delighted to learn about First30Days in a recent issue of O Magazine
. I was also very impressed by the content found at first30days.com."
- "I subscribed to your Health edition and am getting your tips everyday. Loving it. It's very well done."
- "I was really inspired to write you a note and let you know how much I love and enjoy what you've put together with First 30 Days! The site really offers so much value and practical wisdom for people's lives-it's just wonderful."
- "I love the site and have been totally consumed with it for the past two days. I'm considering it 'research' since I'm supposed to be working!"
- "I want you to know that I love your website. It is so informative and easy to read. It is one of the best I have ever come across-so bright and cheerful."
- "I look forward to working through the changes I want to make and talking with others who have the same desires. Thank you for making this possible!"
- "Your suggestions are like having a friend walk you through the process. Thank you."
- "If you are looking for a little help in orienting yourself as we all stumble through life, I highly recommend Ariane's work. She will definitely help you add depth to your experience of life, which is really the point of our being here, after all."
- "I have to say that I love your emails. They are helpful, uplifting, and down right witty. . . I truly enjoy them greatly."
- "Thank you for the daily encouragements. Reading and following the daily suggestions gives me a different outlook on my life. Keep doing what you're doing!"
- "I wish I had enough words to express what your book has done for me. Thank you over and over. It's like a guidebook to life. When I don't remember how to navigate, or even that I can, it reminds me. What a precious gift."
- "Ever since I subscribed to your site the daily reminders are the only thing I read apart from email and the NY Times headlines and weather. I am hugely critical of most self-help information, but this is not what your site is. I save 1 in 2 of these and have kept a library folder. They are intelligent, concise, relevant and are pitched at exactly the right level."
- "I have found myself in the middle of many unexpected changes and this book is really helping me navigate and see things through a different perspective. Many blessings for your courage and journey to bring to life this important work."
- "This is such a great way to help with issues in life. One day at a time with help each day. Thanks for this great site."
- "After hearing Ariane speak I felt like I could conquer the world. I'm making a change that I've thought about for years, thanks to Ariane" -Lisa
- "The day was life changing for me. Ariane was one of the best and most moving speakers I saw at the conference and by 10am Ariane's book, "The First 30 Days: Your Guide to Any Change" was already sold out." -Chrissiana
- "First30Days.com is incredible! It is an endless source of reinforcement to me. You have become my Oprah of the Internet!" -Elizabeth
- "I find your messages extremely interesting and uplifting." -Sharon
- "Love your blog, very passionate and true...and shows how much you are doing and giving in your life." -Montgomery
- "Thank you for your amazing blogs and insights. I read them every day and they inspire me every time." -eliseb
- "Ariane, I love your blog and believe you are a true pioneer in this concept of change." -carlabeau
- "It's good to be reminded that we have these tools within ourselves, but it is always good to be re-inspired by people like you. Thank you for your authenticity." -Margie
- "I believe that I am a person who's optimistic about change. Thanks for reminding me from your broadcast with Gayle King... I needed that." -Michelle
- "I heard you on Oprah and Friends... what a pleasure to feel so connected to someone and their message. Thanks for what you have done." -J.Stanton
- "I enjoy my first 30 days email notes." -Mark
- "I have so enjoyed your book! It is easy to digest and very down to earth and so relative to us all. And the 30 day change emails are so helpful and upbeat." -Stephanie
- "I love what you're doing. To help people is great. To teach people to help themselves is wonderful!" -Liz
- "I just want to thank you for writing your book and for your web site. Your words and inspiration have opened up feelings inside, which I thought were dead." -Christine
- "I liked your article in AdAge. I have friends who need to be exposed to your writings: these may be stressful times, but they have a purpose as a catalyst for change." -Brian
- "Ariane is the most distinct light and important voice of our time." -Dr. Alvin Jones
- "I love all that I've learned from First30Days." -Rebecca
- "I love getting the newsletter every day." -Jenny
- "My sister recommended your site and I love it! What a great way to start my day and I always share inspiring tips with my co-workers! Thank you for the inspiration." -Marie
- "What an awesome place this is! I can't wait to suck up as much knowledge as possible about pursuing my dream! Thanks for providing such a wonderful guide!" -Laura
- "Your columns are great, stay the course!" -bowney
- "...the beauty of the model is that they can do well by doing good." -Cory
- "Just browsed your web site after noticing your book at B&N...I loved the intimacy of your sharing and hope to try some of your suggestions as I enjoy new things." -Sheldon
- "What a brilliant idea! I love your website and look forward to changing and growing in many positive and healthy ways." -Amy
- "Thank you for the daily encouragements. Reading and following the daily suggestions gives me a different outlook on my life." -Chris
- "I was very excited to receive the First 30 Days emails. I am in the midst of a great many changes in my life. I so appreciate the encouragement given in your daily emails. I definitely learned how to embrace change as a big positive in my life."
- "I just wanted to say this is a great idea. I plan on checking everyday. Thanks!" -Jean
- "I LOVE First 30 Days!" -Jenni
- "What a wonderful and informative site!" -Brie
- "Loved your Frugal Living tips! They have helped me start off in a new direction!" -Catherine
- "I have done a couple of the changes and the 30-day tips as a daily email is fantastic! You guys do a great job on this site!" -Charity
- "I am ready for change! For a new life, for joy, for spreading what I've learned to those who are hopeless as I once was. Thanks so much for this opportunity to learn and grow, to share and help. I remain in love with life." -Pamela
- "First 30 Days is so tuned in and resourceful. I am VERY grateful for the daily doses and tips." -Georgina
- "I love the concept of the Change Muscle and being a Change Optimist. I am now open to learning the valuable lessons that my changes have brought." -Raveshree
- We have been interviewed by everyone from Oprah to Scott Pelley of 60 Minutes, and Ariane de Bonvoisin stands out as one of the best interviewers I've ever experienced. She had not only immersed herself in The Big Leap (the book I was there to talk about) but she had also familiarized herself with the full body of our conscious relationship work. Ariane has a way of bringing out the very best in a very short period of time."