If you have questions about this change, you're in the right place. Our editors, experts, and community of change optimists have answers!
How does one quit smoking when they do not really want to?
I need to quit smoking. I want to not smoke, but I feel that I do not really want to quit, I only want the benefits of not smoking.
1. I want to stop spending money of cigarettes
2. I want the health benefits of not smoking
3. I want those mins that are wasted smoking
4. I want breathe better during cardio sessions
5. But...I don't really want to quit.
How does one commit and be motivated to quit smoking in such a case?