Get help from our network of more than 300 experts on changes big and small, personal and professional.
Change Nation is a weekly video podcast where Ariane interviews top experts, authors, celebrities and inspiring people to bring you their valuable wisdom on change. Tune in for a new episode every Friday.
To listen to all of our archived shows please subscribe to our iTunes podcast.
There have been some amazing guests on Change Nation in 2008, and we subjected every one of them to our three Signature Questions. They are:
* What is the belief you personally go to during times of change?
* Fill in this sentence: "The best thing about change is..."
* What is the best change you have ever made?
On this special episode of Change Nation, you’re going to hear some of our favorite answers to these questions over the year. You'll hear from:
* Jenny McCarthy, a mother, actress, activist for autism research and author of Mother Warriors.
* Jerry White, Nobel Prize winner, co-founder and executive director of Survivor Corps, and author of I Will Not Be Broken.
* Immaculée Ilibagiza, a survivor of the Rwandan genocide in 1994 and author of Led by Faith: Rising from the Ashes of the Rwandan Genocide.
* Michael Gates Gill, a former advertising executive who lost it all but found redemption working for Starbucks.
* Daryn Kagan, a former CNN anchor and founder of DarynKagan.com.
For more great interviews, sign up for Change Nation on your RSS feed or through iTunes. You'll get a new episode every Friday.
Thanks for watching. Have a happy New Year and much luck in 2009!
- Do you want to be featured on ChangeNation?
- Do you know someone you'd like to recommend?
- Email us at email@example.com with some information.