The latest news on this change — carefully culled from the world wide web by our change agents. They do the surfing, so you don't have to!
To a Healthier Life
Yes, you’ve heard that drinking red wine and tea is good for you, but do you know why? Men’s Health put together a list of the 12 things you can do to live a healthier life with a short explainer on why it is helpful for you.
- Drink hot tea to decrease your cancer risk by 15%. Pu-erh tea is the least damaging to your body.
- Aim for 7 to 8 hours of sleep every night, because too much or too little can kill you.
- Clean out the lint trap in your dryer to avoid becoming a dryer-fire victim.
- Using household spray cleaners can increase your chance of getting asthma by 76%
- Being sedentary can kick-start the genes in your body that are responsible for heart disease and diabetes, so get moving.
Whew. Who knew changing such little things could have such a big impact on your health? [Men’s Health]